Friday, January 6, 2012

Yoga time.

The Man has been really wonderful lately and has been taking BooBoo to the playground to burn off some energy every morning after he drops Bug off at school. (He's been working closing shifts at work, so he doesn't have to go in until 10:30.) I've had my necessary amount of coffee, now I'm going to pour myself a nice glass of water, put on a bra, and turn on the TV. Never in a million years did I think I'd love our Wii Fit so much when we decided to buy our Wii. The yoga especially is really helpful for my lower back, which has really been bothering me lately.

Do you do yoga? Any other kind of workout? Do you take a class, use a video, a Wii or Kinect, or maybe an exercise machine? What is your absolute favorite way to work out?

2 comments:

  1. I've never been able to get into Yoga. The movements always make me dizzy :( But, I need to do something for my back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the moves REALLY help my back! There's no excuse for me to not do it. I can move around like I'm 10 years younger after just a 20 minute yoga routine. The kids like to do yoga with me, too, even BooBoo who's not even 2 yet.

    ReplyDelete